Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Visit Universal Studio

Visiting California was one of my biggest dreams. It is not about visiting California but to visit the famous Universal Studio. I am a huge fan of those mysterious characters like Harry Potter, Minions, Kungfu Panda etc. I used to watch Simpons daily without fail. I am very excited because tomorrow I will be visiting California and will be staying there for a couple of days as I have some of my official work. So I am making a to-do-list before visiting there.

In the morning, I pack my bags and arrive ahead to the airport. After I reached California in the evening first thing, I took all the details about the place where I am staying. After 1 day, I got a chance to visit the Universal Studio. I am excited from the morning itself. Reaching the studio I got a brochure outside which describes the whole studio. After a long queue, I got a chance to enter the studio. It is beautiful beyond my expectations. There are many rides like The Forbidden Journey and Wizard World of Harry Potter, King Kong 3D, Jurassic World, The Dream Work theatre of Kungfu Panda etc.

Universal Studio Trip
The Harry Potter Forbidden Journey is a huge castle tower that creates an ambiance of Hogwarts like Dumbledore’s office, the Dark Arts classroom, the Room of Requirement and many more. Your heart will stop if you ride that Kingkong 3D ride. There suddenly you will find that huge KingKong turning and twisting around in water with that giant T-Rex. I got stunned after looking it. And there comes the Kungfu Panda with his ninja Kungfu style. Here you will see all the visual fighting effects of Panda. And then comes some lovely dining places like Three Broomsticks, Krusty Burger and Luigi’s Pizza etc. Though, I ate my favourite food only.

There are shopping stores like Universal Studio Store, Ollivanders etc where you can visit to buy toys, wizard wands and many more character. So whole day I visit each and every places and I enjoyed a lot. I returned home and have some food at night. Then I started writing my gratitude journal. After opening my “Buckil” App, let me tell you this app helps me to list up all my wish list and give me some more bucket list ideas which other people have already buckled. I complete my gratitude journal and thanked god for whatever he has given me in my life and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment