Friday, July 26, 2019

Visit to a safari


Due to a lot of pressure in my official work I am not able to plan for a break. But suddenly yesterday I came to know that due to some technical issues in our company there will be off for four consecutive days. I started planning to visit somewhere according my holiday schedule. This time I want to go for an adventurous trip. Soon I found in the newspaper that a travelling company is offering discounts on their tour package for visiting Maasai Mara National Reserve. I quickly grab this opportunity and booked my tickets as early as possible. I started packing my bags which continue all around two hours. I had my dinner and started surfing famous places in the internet so that I can know a little bit more about the place.
     
Next day I had my tour bus ready for this adventurous journey. The journey is too long and bumpy. I reached there in the evening. There is a lodge named “Keekorok Lodge” where our group will be staying. The next day after having breakfast our journey starts. Maasai Mara is one of the greatest wildlife reserves in Africa. It is famous for their ferocious lions. We are all set on the African Savannah while the tour guide started searching for wildlife.
'Zebras' at Maasai Mara National Reserve
After searching, suddenly we found elephants crossing off-road and making trumping sounds all their way. Time is passing by; I found a cheetah sitting on a hill where hardly no-one can notice. The safari tour guide warns all of us not to make any faces or gestures to the wild beings, otherwise something nuisance may happen. After sometime I found a dazzle of zebras playing at the coast of a river carrying mud all over their body. As the guide has strict instructions of not to go too close to the animals, we have to view all the animals from a limited distance. Then we found a lion sleeping close by our tour car and we are maintaining silence as instructed by our guide. I am peeking out with shiver from one corner of the window as I have never seen a lion before open like this roaming around. Passing by we found a huge giraffe eating leaves from a tree. It looks really beautiful when you see some natural things all around you and making your trip a successful one. Then I found deer, hippopotamus, crocodile, antelopes etc roaming over the field. I came back in the lodge have some food in the evening. I found myself a little bit tired but still gazing over the memories I cherish all throughout my day. I opened my bucket list and go through my wishlist there I found that unknowingly I wrote down of touring a safari and here today I get it fulfilled. That is the reason I follow bucket list in my daily life. I pray to god for the lovely trip he has organized for me today. This is the best holiday break I have ever enjoyed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment