Thursday, August 8, 2019

Walk across Abbey Road in London


The famous Zebra crossing, where the famous rock bands “The Beatles” shot their album there. Yes and I am standing straight to it. Abbey Road is the most famous zebra crossing road in North-West London. Yesterday I took a flight and landed here in the early morning. I am here for a photo shoot of my upcoming production “Celeb Tales” where I will be working with many famous Hollywood celebs (cannot disclose their names). Here I found many people all over the globe who came here to visit, stop by this location to take pictures and crosswalk barefoot imitating all the album stars of the album.
         
Just a few steps ahead you can find the famous Abbey Road studios where Beatles used to record their songs. They not only produce famous music, they are the iconic famous figures of centuries. There are other eleven Abbey roads in London but you will never feel so special unlike this place. It is not preferred to visit the place in the early morning when there are less people. It might be a side-walk road but most fans of Beatles treat it as a holy place. In the evening all the tourist gathered up aiming for a photo on the same place. A funny thing about the place is there is a live webcam where your friends can see you if you told them the time of crossing the road. They can see you live by logging into site and watch live. After a long time, I was taking reviews from the foreign people who came here for a long time.


Then time came when I visited the studio for celeb photo shoot. My mind was still on that place, as it keeps on lingering in my mind. My photo session went very well. At night I visited my Aunt’s home who was living nearby for 7 years approx. She was busy cooking delicious food for me. The time I entered the room she handed me a plate of 2-3 small meat pies. Then after a while we had a long gossip about my whole day shooting photos. I also told about my sudden visit to that Abbeys road and share my wonderful experience to her.
      
At night I have a habit of writing my diary and wish list in bucket list. I write down all my day memories in my diary and add a wish to visit that recording studio to the bucket list. I know that next time when I am again going to come here I will surely fulfil my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment