Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Buy an E-bike

Yesterday was going through newspaper, I found an advertisement about an e-bike where the company is offering 20% discount for celebrating “Labor Day” which is also known as “Labour Day”. I was once planning to buy it for my niece. Due to this discount I am able to buy it. Now many of you may think why I bought an e-bike? There are many advantages and features of e-bikes. There are 3 classes of E-bikes.

1.  Pedelecs : These can be called as electrical bicycle as it is activated by pedalling. The speeds are limited within 20 mph.
2.  Power e-Bike: Here the system of the bike can be activated by pedalling or by a start button present on the handle grip.
3.  Speed e-bike pedelecs: It speed up at a speed limit up to 28 mph.

E-bike can be fun as it can be an alternative to cycling, jogging etc. It can be a refreshing part if someone rides it’s in the early morning. It can be a sweat buster as we put a lot of effort in it. For children it can be a fun for them. For elders it improves fitness and burn a lot fat from body. A good cardio for elder’s indeed.
eBike Riding
With the increase in the number of bike streets, people are supporting a lot just because it takes care of our health. Day by day children’s are becoming game obsessed. Parents are not taking care of their children’s properly. So children’s will never know the fun behind e-bike or paddle bikes. To get rid of it, children must use a paddle bike, for their self care.
         
Nowadays, for a hassle free transport, people can use e-bike. Though it depends on the distance of travel. But if anyone is travelling near their neighbour’s house or locality, can carry an e-bike. It is cost-effective too.
        
As day passed by, within two days it has been delivered to our house. I called up my niece telling that I have a surprise for her. As soon as she arrived I give her the surprise and she was surprised and hugged me with tears. Being her best friend, I took care of her all favourite things she adds up in her bucket list. She uses to fill all her wishers in the bucket list and I secretly go through her list every month. Hope she will be happy and enjoy her first ride in her dreamed e-bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment